Sunday, December 6, 2009

MOJO Monday #2

Ah, the joy of another Mojo Monday. The fresh start of another week full of possibilities and opportunities.

A few years back I was fortunate enough to see Mr. Brain Tracy speak. He was quite different than I expected, not a bunch of RAH!RAH! pump you up, and send you on your way stuff. He actually gave useful tools from the stage that could be implemented into everyday activities. For example--the very basic action of telling yourself "I think I can." instead of all the other thoughts that we sometimes tell ourselves. More importantly, when we find ourselves feeling full of doubt about an upcoming sales call or whatever action it is that you are involved with, that is precisely when we need "I think I can." more than ever. I was not able to find any video of that presentation so instead I have provided a short video of another wonderful gift from Mr. Tracy. Enjoy the gift of another Mojo Monday, and the start to another wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment