Sunday, December 6, 2009

MOJO Monday #1

Now this is not the typical post that one might expect from a guy who has spent the majority of his life on a motorcycle. I have been on a search for many years, searching for what? you might ask. Well, when I find it I will let you know, until then I will just keep searching.

I thought that putting up a motivational post on Mondays would be a great way to start the week. Les Brown says in the attached video "that the majority of first heart attacks take place between 8-9am on Monday mornings" as people feel overwhelmed with the stress of heading to the workplace. Often a place they hate going to, where they feel under appreciated, under paid, over pressured to perform in a career they have little or no passion for. And we wonder why innocent "Monday Morning" has gotten such a bad rap over the years. Well, I say "NO MORE". Mojo Mondays are to be my start to a wonderful day and the kickoff to a productive week. Hopefully you will join me and please leave some comments if you like.

I have had the privilege of seeing Mr. Brown speak recently. He is a very powerful speaker and I suppose that is why he is one of the most highly acclaimed motivational speakers of our time. If you ever get the chance to see him live, I feel it is well worth your time.

The following is a small sample of him, he always makes me laugh with his "Hungry" line. For me his is Very powerful, very thought provoking and above all very moving.

Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment