Sunday, December 6, 2009

2Wheeled Tuesdays

Well in keeping with my new format, I have added 2Wheeled Tuesdays to my posting. This is for inspiring me as well as giving me an excuse to watch countless video's about motorcycles and motorcycle travel.

My motorcycle experience started when I was a toddler and my Uncle came to visit us on our farm with his motorcycle. It was some kind of Honda CB750 or maybe a Kawi. I will have to ask him the next time I see him. But regardless he put the bug in by head about riding, and by the time I was 12 I had convinced my Dad to buy me a used dirt bike "for practical purposes only". You see, I was a farm kid and the addition of a dirt bike would allow me to get out to the field after school to help with the farm work. Dad seen through this like an open window but went along with it anyway. So in honor of my first bike, a 1973 Suzuki TS100, my first 2 wheeled Tuesday post is dedicated to that bike.



This video is of the same model and color as my first bike but is a 185cc instead of the smaller 100cc, but alas it is not the same trusty steed that carried me on many a young boys adventures. My bike is still back on the farm and thinking of it now would make for a great restoration project. hmmmm. and I am heading out there for Christmas. hmmmm. stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment